How to put extensions that belonged to celebrities
Using a hair extension to your own hair is a great way to spruce up your current look in minutes without hard work and quantities of products for hair care. There are hair extensions of many celebrities, superstars, sold in beauty supply stores, department stores and company websites official Internet . Our micro loop hair extensions are all in high quality. They are beautiful products which can be used to add length or thick of your hair. Put an extension of a celebrity does not require more than one person and only a few minutes before going out to face your day with a new look. A hair weave is human or artificial hair utilized for the integration with one’s natural hair.
1. Take the hair extension celebrity you have and make it fit for on a flat surface like your counter or your dresser. Read and review the specific instructions of the extension if you have special pieces which included work with the extension.
2. Open clips in hair extension along the edges and the inside of the. Gently fold the clips closed in the opposite direction by using your thumb and index fingers of both hands.
3. Divide your hair into two horizontally, separating the “upper crust” of your hair and securing with a clip at the top of your head using a normal hair clip (or a duckbill fork).
4. Use fork to hold the bottom layer of the remaining hair to keep it firmly away from your extensions. Alternatively , let your hair down if you want to incorporate your natural hair extensions woven.
5. Lift the extension and hold it in the position you would like to place it in your hair. Place the middle clip below the crown of your head on the back, below the “top layer” of your hair you’ve fastened with a clip. Buckle the middle clip in place, pulling down on the bottom layer and holding it in place.
6. Staple the clips extension remaining in their places, starting with the top sides of your head and working down and around the center of your neck. When you get to the base of your head, pull up the clip when the button up in place to make more hair for added support.
7. Release the hair you were held up and incorporates the top layer of your natural hair weaving and extensions, adding curls or smoothing to be smeared, adding depth and volume.http://www.all-hairstyles.com/how-to-put-extensions.htmlFashion hairstylehair extension